Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding Present


So here's a fantasy illustration I did as a gift to my friend (the groom). The final was giclee on canvas at 20" x 24". It was gallery wrapped with a 1.5" red border. The colors came out great and looked way better printed large and in charge. I only paid $94 in total (forgetting the amount of time I put into the actual painting) which was crazy cheap for the quality I received. I'll post a pic of the actual print itself when the photographer gets back to me.

Maybe next time I'm invited to a wedding I'll remember to bring my business cards!

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I am still blown away by this. I can't stop staring at the rocks. Fave part is definitely her tail going into the water. Ah, you're making me like little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. Now that I'm settled in Australia I'll finally have more time for this bloggy thingy. And Char, we should do a collab sometime! Make it happen, captain (cause I'm way to lazy). :)

    ReplyDelete